If you’re a bit of a last minute wonder when it comes to preparing for the holidays, then you’ll appreciate a good printable.
We sure do. In fact, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorite kid-friendly Halloween printables. Great to use for decor purpose, party favors, or for good plain fun. Check them out!
Halloween Printables for Kids
1. Monster Game with Printable (via The Idea Room): More than just a printable. It’s a fun game too.
2. Printable Halloween Masks (via It’s Always Autumn): Pfft, who needs expensive store bought Halloween masks when you can just print out your own.
3. Halloween Cootie Catcher (via Lil Luna): Cootie catchers never get old. Spruce up this childhood fave. Halloween style.
4. Juice Box Printable Halloween Covers (via Skip to My Lou): A quick and simple way to make juice cartons seem more… Halloween-y.
5. Halloween printable Coloring Pages (via Crazy Little Projects) Trusty Halloween coloring pages. Just what you need to keep the little ones quiet while you prep for fright night.
6. Printable Halloween Favor Boxes (via The Idea Room): Did you forget to pick up the favor boxes? Make your own.
7. Vampire Bookmarks (via Easy Peasy Fun): No chance of losing the page you were on with these vampy Halloween bookmark fangs.
8. Printable Halloween Tattoos (via Persia Lou): Cool Halloween tats – a unique twist on a Halloween treat. We can so see tween girls and boys loving these.
9. Printable Halloween Lunchbox Jokes (via Sweet Rose Studio): A little something to make the kiddos go all giggly at lunchtime.
10. Candy Corn Party Hats (via Love the Day): So simple, so Halloween.
11. Witch Candy Covers (via Skip to my Lou): Looking for a creative way to hand out Halloween candy this year? Try this.
12. Snapchat Halloween Printable (via My Sister’s Suitcase): We think this printable would go down well with the older, more social media savvy kiddos. What do you reckon?