We don’t know who gets the most excited about snuggling into a warm set of Christmas jammies – the kids or their parents. What we do know is there are some seriously adorable Christmas pajamas for kids this season. We’ve pick out 17 holiday faves. Perfect for upping the anticipation of the big day (and for cuddles on the couch while sipping hot cocoa).
Christmas Pajamas for Kids
1. Pure Cotton Tutu PJs: These jammies have all the charm of Christmas, finished off with an adorable tutu – complete with twinkly stars. Talk about how to make a girl feel like an ‘elf’ princess.
2. Christmas Red and Green Dear Pajamas: It’s not just ugly Christmas sweaters that feature crazy festive patterning, PJs can rock that look too. Although there’s nothing ugly about this colorful jersey knit set. Just warm and toasty xmas goodness.
3. Mud Pie One Piece Flannel Pajamas: Something with a classic twist. You digging these? They’re flannel, so you know they’ll be super soft and cozy. Being a brilliant shade of bright red, they’re screaming to steal the attention at any family photo opp.
4. Kids Organic Cotton Holiday Pajamas: This set breaks away from the traditional characters you tend to see on kids Christmas pajamas, but that’s OK. These 2-piece jim jams still serve up a snugly Christmas feel. Plus, the kiddos can wear these long after the festive season has passed. Bonus!
5. Kids Personalized Christmas 2-Piece Pajamas Set: The sort of PJs that will go down well for baby’s first Christmas. Vibrant, in a fiery red, yet simple and eye catching. Just like Santa’s suit, only cuter. The sort of garms that will have you crushing hard when you look back at the Christmas family album.
6. Carter’s Little Girls 2 Piece PJ Set: The only thing this snowman will be melting come Christmas morning is you. How can you not fall in love with this cheeky little top and snowflake encrusted legging set?
7. Dr. Seuss The Grinch Union Suit Pajamas: Not even the Grinch himself would turn his nose up at a bedtime suit like this.
8. Holiday Bear and Christmas Tree Pajama Set: Can you say bear hug? Because that’s want you’ll want to do when the kids come bouncing into the living room wearing these soft and snugly PJs. This pair even comes with a matching headband. Too cute.
9. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Kids Christmas PJs: Just one thing to say ‘awwww’.
10. Christmas Santa Face-Appliqued Striped Coverall: We’d like to think Santa would totally endorse this comfy one piece pajama set. It looks super cute. We’d also like to think toddlers would have sweet dreams in this get up.
11. PJ Salvage Penguin Fitted One-Piece Pajamas: The playful penguins totally steal your heart. This cozy onesie is just the thing for sofa snuggling and hot chocolate drinking on a cold Christmas eve.
12. Christmas Pajamas Top and Pants Sets: Smiley reindeer appliqués with big red noses and vibrant candy stripped bottoms. These PJs just ooze comfort and cuteness.
13. JoJo Maman Bebe Reindeer Pajamas: OK, forget having reindeer imprinted on your jammies. Be the reindeer. This bedtime set makes us want to snuggle. Wait. Does it come in adult sizes? Hmm…
14. Dr. Seuss Long John Pajamas In Organic Cotton: You don’t often come across pink Christmas themed jammies, but we dig anything unusual. This set features Cindy Lou from the Grinch. You know, that adorable little girl who saw the good in everyone. Even the grouchy Grinch. That makes them perfect for spreading the Christmas cheer.
15. 3-Piece Christmas Cotton Pajama Set with Tutu: Christmas sleepwear for girls who love to twirl. Whether they’re awake or asleep.
16. Kid’s Elf Pajamas: A set of Christmas PJs for the excitable little elf in the family. This even doubles as a Halloween costume. Sweet as!
17. Toddler 2-Piece Peanuts Holiday Pajama Set: Who doesn’t love Snoopy? You look at that adorable pup face and you want to squeeze him. Pair Snoop up with a set of warm fleecy pajamas and you’ve got a hug-a-thon on your hands.
And that folks, is our selection of Christmas pajamas for kids. Do you like? Let us know in the comments or like, pin and tweet it out.